Just got back from a week with a group of friends and family at the Palladium Vallarta and everyone had a fabulous time! There were a total of 35 of us and no one had any complaints. The rooms are very nicely decorated, and there was always chairs at the beach and either pool. We had great surf while we were there so lots of people in our group took advantage of the surf boards and boogie boards that are supplied by the resort. I only had a chance to try the Mexican restaurant, but it was great, and everyone in our group raved about the Asian restaurant as well, but people weren't as keen on the Mediterranian. The deluxe rooms are a little smaller than I expected. Not a bad size for 2 people, but for families of 3 or 4 I would recommend paying a bit extra for the junior suite.
Just to touch on some of the recent reviews of things taken from rooms, one of the couples in our group accidentally left their safe unlocked one day, and returned to their room with a note to call security to get it re-opened as they had locked it with the master pass-code and when they did get back into it, everything was as they left it. Another couple left a few things out of the safe one day (cell phone, tablet, etc.) and got back to their room as security was there collecting these things to take them to the lock-up at reception and they were told quite sternly to ensure that all electronics were left in the safe. Another in our group left his hat in the lobby one day and the next day talked to the concierge and was able to get it back without any hassle.
Also, the wedding was amazing. Karina and Elsa did a great job of making sure that everything ran smoothly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta