Overall, a very nice place to stay. This was my first time to Mexico and staying with an all-inclusive package. The staff were very professional and friendly. We were helped as soon as we got there, with no hesitation. The 'look' of the resort is very cool as most paths wind through a jungle, made for a cool nature feel.
The food there was about par for what I thought it was going to be. Some of the food was great, other not so much. Breakfast was the biggest disappointment, bacon was very salty and the scrambled eggs looked unappealing (tasted that way as well). The al-cart restaurants were always top notch. Service for food was always excellent, making sure your drinks were full and empty plates taken away.
The pools and beach were a great place to spend the day. I found them to be relatively quiet (except the daily bingo game at the main pool) Bars are easy accessible at all pools. Pools were kept clean and finding chairs was easy, (we had a group of 9 and never really had troubles finding enough chairs. We did surfing lessons and boogie boarding, both of which were fantastic! The lesson leaders made sure you were safe and helped you the best they could.
As mentioned early the staff was great and very professional. We made friends with a few bartenders, namely Francia Vanessa and her sister. These two were great to us, always greeting us with a smile and drinks! If you have the chance to meet them, please do, they work in the lobby bar!
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice, relaxing vacation! (Traveled Feb 17-24, 2013)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta