The staff were for the most part, extremely helpful. Above and beyond were Alberto (buffet), Armando and Amatius at the pool side bars. The meals were great, however we found the service at the Bambu restaurant very rushed and unfriendly.
When we booked we requested a non-smoking room with a king size bed in Building 1 or 2. When we arrived, we were told the resort was full and we ended up on the main floor, at the end of building 3, a smoking room with 2 double beds. Room was very musty smelling, broken lamps and a broken garbage can in the bathroom.
Low battery in the safe which took them a day to fix, housekeeping left our room unlocked twice and one time it was both the main room door and the patio door. Makes you wonder what we were being set up for but more importantly a general sense of uneasiness. Hard to relax on a vacation when you are worried about your room.
First and last time at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta