“Superb Italian food in the heart of Punta de Mita”

Casa Teresa Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Teresa Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are located 5 minutes from Four Seasons and St Regis.. Taxi service from hotel is available. Our family shares our home and table seasonally with guests that dine in our quaint private courtyard al fresco or air conditioned in door space. Enjoy our Lounge Bar area for light snacks and glass of wine Our menu is created fresh daily serving culinary treasures of Sicily.
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We dined here twice during our week in Punta Mita. Loved the food, service and ambience of the courtyard. Nadia (Teresa's daughter) is an amazing host and transforms great food and service into a dining experience. I felt like we were visiting an old friends house for a five star meal. Fabulous!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I was very skeptical when my in-laws told me we would be dining out for Italian food while on vacation in Mexico. Boy was my hesitation wrong. This place had some of the best Italian food I've had outside Italy. The lasagna in particular was phenomenal.

The service was top-notch. The waiters were very playful and kind with my 8 month old and the atmosphere both sitting inside and out are nice. The only thing it's missing is an ocean view. But what is lacks in a view, it more than makes up for in it's food, wine, and ambiance.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We dined here as a group of 6 and had a wonderful time. We started with their mozzarella appetizer which featured sweet tomatoes. The focaccia bread is fantastic. I had the gnocchi bolognese. I normally don't order gnocchi, but it was quite fresh. This is the best Italian, I've ever had, but the food is solid, and the family takes pride in their meals and patrons.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

It was nice to have an Italian meal after all of the tacos and mexican food we had during our stay. They have a nice menu with a variety of pasta dishes and some fish and meat. Cute courtyard for eating outside. Great service - everyone was very nice. Nice wine selection. The kids and parents both loved it.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We went to Casa Teresa on the recommendation of a friend of ours who travels regularly to Punta Mita. She said Casa Teresa has the best meatballs and lasagna she has ever had and we are in full agreement. The restaurant is located on a side street in Punta de Mita just outside the gated area of Punta Mita. A gentleman met us at the door who helped us find a close spot to park our golf cart. The interior of the restaurant is divided up into multiple, quaint open-air rooms decorated in a manner that gives you the feel of being in a Tuscan village. The service was personal and timely. The owner's son-in-law, Martin, sat us and the owner's daughter, Nadia, stopped by our table to introduce herself. Among our party of seven, we ordered the gnocchi, the chicken parmesan, the lasagna, spaghetti with meatballs and the malfadine with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes so we were able to taste many of their dishes and there was not a morsel left on any of our plates. Glasses of wine were served through a special aerator attached to the bottle which was quite unique. The details for this restaurant on this site indicate the prices are in the $$$$ range but I would say that is high. We paid under $250 for our group of 7 including wine. If you are staying in Punta Mita, I would definitely make Casa Teresa one of your restaurant choices.