“We had a great time, thanks again Fox!”
Review of Accion Tropical

Accion Tropical
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in Punta de Mita and we offer the services of Surf school, surf lessons, surfboards rentals, Surf instructor, boat trips, surf trips, snorkeling, Marietas Islands trips, stand up paddle (SUP) lessons and rentals
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Accion was recommended to us by the guys at Gecko Rent-A-Car in Puerto Vallarta and by the owner of the house we were staying in in Sayulita. We were very happy that we found Accion! Fox took the three of us out, ok, I should say two of us out as I was quite timid and had to think about it from the beach a bit. But he was so pursuasive that he got me out there! He had two of us surfing quite well in no time, and me, the timid one, well he took very good care of me and I didn't feel left out in the least. Fox has excellent people skills and he is a remarkable instructor. I can't recommend the services we received enough! We had no time limit, it was up to us when we were done. A really great day and my personal thanks for our instructor's kindness and patience. If you are a beginner, these are the guys to trust.

There are newer reviews for Accion Tropical

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Accion Tropical is the best surf school in Punta de Mita. Thomas and Lalo are perfect surfers, who share their knowledge about waves, spots and styles with any kind of surfer. Beginner, intermediate or advanced surfers can always rely on their broad knowledge about surfing in the Punta Mita area. All of them are really friendly. You feel like amongst surfbuddies, not like a paying customer. The rentalboards are well chosen and well kept. It's just perfect for most excellent longboarding and long and smooth rides. If you are in P.Mita, go to Tropical, you will have the best time there.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Lalo and his crew are the best in the Punta Mita/Nayarit area. Took the boat out every morning to a secluded surf break where they would come out and join us. We had a younger surfer in our group and Lalo and Commando helped him catch 10+ waves every session. Also did a daytrip with them over to the Marieta Islands with Fox which was an absolutely amazing experience. Overall, this group cannot be beat. Will go back to them for years to come.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Eduardo, Fox and Tomas gave us an incredible three days of surfing, whale watching and snorkeling. Ever seen a 60' Humpback and her 16' baby up close? Ever held a puffer fish? Ever caught a wave and rode it? And, then, paddled out and caught another? Thanks to Eduardo, Fox and Tomas, we have.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Lalo and his staff are a great friendly group. They have a good selection of boards and SUPs and the local knowledge to make the most of your surf vacation. They also have boats to shuttle you out to the different local breaks and very reasonable prices. I will definitely pay them a visit again.