“Professional crew”
Review of Accion Tropical

Accion Tropical
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in Punta de Mita and we offer the services of Surf school, surf lessons, surfboards rentals, Surf instructor, boat trips, surf trips, snorkeling, Marietas Islands trips, stand up paddle (SUP) lessons and rentals
Rochester, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional crew”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The guys at Accion Tropical were pleasant, experienced, and knowledgable. Since I was traveling alone I was hesitant to get out alone, but everyone was very laid back and easy to talk to (spoke great English). Emilio tried his best to teach me to surf, and I will definately go back to see them when I return. Makesure you visit the Shore Skate Park if you are into skating too!

Visited June 2011
3 Thank marylmary

Chicago, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best surf shop and place to do excursions in Punta Mita, Mexico”
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Accion Surf Shop in Punta Mita, Mexico is the best. My husband rented both a short board and a longer paddle board for 1 week and it was super affordable ($150 total for everything for the week). We also went whale watching on their boat on 2 different days, and Ivan was amazing. We saw at least one dozen humpback whales (such an incredible experience!), and went snorkeling around the Marrieta Islands. When in Punta Mita, definitely go to Accion (right on the main strip in town); they are professional, affordable and reliable!

1 Thank avivachava