“Wonderful atmosphere, prices the best, food amazing.”
Review of Cafe Como No - CLOSED

Cafe Como No
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beautiful Garden Courtyard. Upstairs deck overlooking Banderas Bay and The Pacific Ocean. Crisp,tasty entree salads,burgers,Mexican favorites including tacos, burritos and quesadillas.Specializing in Al Pastor tacos, burritos and quesadillas.Your best choice for a great meal at a price that makes sense.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

One night we sat on the second floor, which over looks all of Punta de Mita. We ate dinner while we watched the sun go down. The most romantic view in Punta de Mita.

I had the Burrito Bowl Salad and it was amazing. I asked for a side of chipotle dressing which is a must. I want to have that again on my next visit.

The second visit I had their hamburger, which I will say is the best in Punta de Mita.
We ate in the Garden part of the restaurant which is beautiful.

They serve beer, wine, and soft drinks.

They are not open on Monday and Tuesday.

The prices are the best for such a lovely experience....a romantic atmosphere, and lovely people.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had a hard time giving Café Como No an average review because the service, value, and roof top views were wonderful. However I do think the food was lacking. Based on reviews I was excited to have traditional Mexican, but I was very disappointed that there wasn't any seafood on the menu. Punta Mita has such amazing fresh seafood options and to not have any on the menu was a let down. My husband got the Taco Salad, which was good, but there really wasn't anything else on the menu interesting to me. They offer chicken fingers and burgers, which might be excellent, but for some great Mexican food I wouldn't recommend it.

1  Thank Courtney G
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The setting is lovely and being surrounded by the rooftop garden certainly adds to the atmosphere. Drinks were good, food was nice and fresh and service was excellent.

1  Thank Zoe C
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This place is great. The guys that run it are always on site, and really care about their food and service. The roof top is one of the best places to watch the sun set. On Sundays they make homemade pazole, which is magnificent. The drinks are cold, and they have a good selection of wine. Great place for a casual evening dinner.

1  Thank Kurt A
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The atmosphere is 6 stars. It is lovely to sit up top during the sunset. although when it gets dark, you almost need a headlamp. it gets very dark. on sunday, order posole (sp). it is so delicious.
the two men are amazingly friendly who own the place. it screams quaintness! And is super clean.
oh- they make great margaritas as well.
I have had the burrito bowl which was good. they have excellent options for kiddos.

1  Thank LolaSanFrancisco-7