“Well done.”

Sufi
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sufi Punta de Mita, specializing in Mexiterranean Food Restaurant, which consists of a combination of exotic Mediterranean food and food Mexicana.NSufi Amazing Casual and lies within one of the most beautiful scenery of the Bay of Banderas, so Come and enjoy a wonderful view, accompanied with a special service of our staff, without doubt Sufi Punta de Mita is your best choice when visiting this paradise lugar.Te invite you to come and live an unforgettable experience, leaving you consent to the delicious food we put into your hands, which you can see on the menu section on this website ... We remind you that you can reserve at this time we will gladly look a special table for you and your family or friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

On our last night, we headed next door to Sufi from the St Regis. You have to park, and are taken to the restaurant on a golf cart. The service was impeccable--not too invasive but plenty attentive. We were given a warm carrot soup at the beginning of the meal which was spectacular. My husband got the paella and I got the steak. My meal looked like pure art. We also got a soup and salad before the main course. Food quality is a 10 out of 10. We picked a reservation around sunset, but this venue isn't going to give you the best views; the sun sets over the mountain and not in the water right in front of you. Regardless, I would still strongly recommend this place. The view of the boardwalk coupled with the kind staff and amazing food makes it a winner.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This was the best meal we had during our vacation with our family of 7. The décor and view over the bay is excellent. Food was very good. A number of us had the Paella which was great. The drinks and wine list was also very good. Service was excellent. A very fine restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The red snapper here is the best I've ever had! The salads were delicious! The desserts were perfection! Best two meals (because we went back) any of us have had in Punta Mita! In fact, some of the best food anywhere! I miss it already! The food is so delicious I forgive the slow service!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Incredible location and views. The food was excellent. Great combination of Mexican flavors turned upscale. I was thinking the flavors, based on the description, would be too busy, but it worked. The red snapper was one of the best prepared pieces of fish I've every enjoyed. Perfectly cooked and seasoned.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We came here for a work dinner. Everyone ate different things (steak, fish, duck) and everyone was raving. I ate the steak, tortilla soup, and chocolate cake like dessert. It was all phenomenal. On top of the super tasty food the view is a beautiful one. Don't miss it!