“This is bliss!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Punta de Mita
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“This is bliss!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The property is so beautifully set on the oceanfront, so many incredible views, especially at sunset. You can see whales by day, you can even do yoga on the rock in the morning. One of the restaurants overlooks the sunset. The pools are gorgeous and if you don't want to be around kids, there is a magnificent pool that feels really private, actually a couple of pools. Cabanas are available to rent with big screen tv's and privacy. The fitness center is really first rate. All set in surroundings that lead from one beautiful view to another. The spa is very lovely as well. We stayed in 923 which was a lovely room with a view of the ocean and away from the busier parts of the resort. The Roberta is rather sprawling and somewhat hilly so this may be a challenge for some. However, there are many carts that are available to take people from here to there and so very accommodating. The people who work here in the hotel are so kind and gracious and eager to please. The rooms also have a dehumidifier in them so you don't have to turn the air conditioning way down to prevent humidity from building in the room. Snorkeling and whale watching and fishing and kayaking are all available just out in front of the resort. The grounds are meticulously maintained. It's really beautiful.

Room Tip: As I said we stayed in 923, which is had an ocean view, some rooms do not and some are close to the...
1 Thank MurJD

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (416)
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Four Seasons Punta Mita is first class with beautiful grounds, comfortable beaches and an awesome infinity pool. We were amzed by the quality of the design, landscaping and variety of locations to relax such as the beach, infinity pool, spa, adult pool and lazy river. This variety makes it feel like several resorts in one. Day bed on the beach with first class service is a must!

Miami Beach
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Just returned from a five day stay at Four Seasons Punta Mita. This was my second visit. First time I was there was in June 2012 with my husband and we had such a fabulous time, I vowed to get back there as soon as possible. This visit was for a girlfriends getaway weekend and we had the best time. We were so happy at the resort, we never left. Our room accommodations were terrific, the food was awesome and service was impeccable. One of my favorite things about this resort is that it offers two completely different beach experiences and we rotated in between both. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed combing the beach for shells and we found several unique ones as well as perfectly formed little miniature cowrie shells which are an awesome memento from the trip. The infinity pool was amazing…I could go on and on. I will definitely be back for a third visit - hopefully soon! The flights from South Florida were very easy. Thank you Four Seasons Punta Mita for a wonderful visit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Elkhart, Indiana
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from a terrific week at the Four Seasons in Punta Mita. Great staff can always overcome any number of idiosyncrasies, but in this case it wasn't necessary. They had it all down from facilities , food, terrific activities through to check out. Hey, when the restrooms on the golf courses are air conditioned you know they have not missed a trick. Complimentary popsicles and frozen frappe-chinos at the pool and smoothies on the gold course did not hurt either. If you want to find something to complain about I am sure you can find it; but if you want to have a great time just sit back and enjoy what they have worked so hard to create for you.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tom B
San Jose, California
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Amazing Hotel!! Exceptional Service!! The hotel grounds are beautiful. Every staff member greets you with a Buenos Dias, from the groundskeepers to the housekeeping staff. Everyone is genuinely friendly and enjoys talking with the guests. We loved the Infinity Pool -- a perfect temperature, and what a view. The waiter comes into the pool, takes your drink order, and returns a short time later, delivered to you in the pool. We also took a 3 hour tour to Sayulita which we arranged through the hotel Concierge at the last minute. It took the driver about 5 minutes to arrive, where he picked us up at the hotel lobby, drove us to Sayulita, and waited for us at the main square. I would highly recommend visiting Sayulita. Dining at Don Pedros in Sayulita was delicious and looked out over the ocean -- just beautiful. The shrimp tacos were oustanding. We also had the experience of using the hotel oncall Dr. At about 1:30 am, I found myself in extreme pain. My husband called the hotel Dr., who arrived at our room within about 5 minutes. I was then taken to the Clinic Hospital which is located inside the Punta Mita property. I received excellent care from the Dr. and two attending paramedics who checked on me every 15 minutes during the course of receiving various IV solutions over the course of about 7 hours. The hotel Dr. even went back to the hotel and brought my husband back a comforter, pillow, food, and drinks, so my husband would be comfortable. I would love to go back to the Four Seasons again for a future visit. It has an amazing staff, service, grounds are beautiful -- everything was just perfect. Thanks so much Four Seasons for an amazing experience and for attending to my medical needs so I could enjoy the rest of my stay!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Longview, Texas
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Our visit to the Four Seasons in Punta Mita was probably one of my favorites. The hotel was lovely and the employees were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Our room opened onto a lovely balcony with views of palm trees and the Pacific beyond. There were several beach areas from which to choose... "Quite Beach" was our favorite. Cabanas were available on a first come basis , so get there by 9:00 to claim your spot and then go have a leisurely breakfast. Complimentary smoothies are offered throughout the day, along with chilled damp towels to refresh. We especially enjoyed the guacamole and ceviche from the beach menu.
The hotel breakfast buffet is enormous and offers Mexican as well as American selections. One could not possibly leave hungry.
I would love to return here again and again.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a 'bad' room in the bunch. We stayed in the Tortuga complex and h...
Orange, California
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We just came back from an 8 day stay at the Four Seasons! Wow, I can't brag enough of their top-notch service and such genuine staff!!! Amazing sunsets, fresh seafood and drinks! We loved dining at the Bahia restaurants down by the beach and lunch at Ketsi. Make sure and get the table side guacamole with spicy shrimp and their triple tail fresh catch! MMMMMMM
A very nice touch at the pool was their abundance of sunblock, magazines and books for you. Also the daily free ice cream and snow cone, tuba drinks, & fresh fruits at the pool.
Kudos to the ENTIRE staff at Four Seasons! Amazing service!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple