My Husband and I love the St. Regis in Punta MIta. We have been going there since it opend and have been 6-7 times. It is easy to get to and you are pampered from the moment you arrive until the minute you drive out the gates!
Terrific food, lots of variety...always good for 5lbs by the time we leave.
The rooms/suites are imaculate and stunning. Love to colapse in those comfy beds!!!
There are several pools so you can always find a private place to relax. The beach is lovely, staff bend over backwards to take care of you. Its a very civilized environment yet, you can truely relax.
Lots to do with the 2 world class golf courses and tennis courts. Wonderful gym and spa too!! We are going back again next month and can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel