The beach club at the St. Regis is one of the best I have ever been too. It was a little on the expensive side but what do you expect from the St. Regis. Unfortunately you have to be staying inside the gates of Punta Mita in order to access it and there is a $50.00 charge for adults which can be used for food and beverage purchases. Service is over the top as expected. Just be careful of the jellyfish some days. You will see them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel