My husband and I recently returned from our 4th annual trip to the St. Regis. Each year get better and better. We already booked for next year! The staff in incredible! Carl, the general manager, is the best of the best. He is so accommodating and we just love seeing him and Mike year after year! The hotel is just beautiful, the food is delicious and the rooms are perfection. With perfect weather in march, you can't beat it. We will continue to visit year after year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel