We just returned from a week at the St Regis and all I can say is "WOW"!
I traveled with my wife and two daughters (ages 5 and 3) and we all wish we were still there. The resort is incredible and I would like to think I have seen many great hotels.
The grounds are beautiful, the service is impeccable, the food was very good and our overall experience was fantastic.
The hotel arranged a babysitter for us daily which was great to give my wide and I some alone time. The kids club was very nice and there were many activities. My girls were both in tears upon our departure and keep asking when we can return.
We can't wait to return, thank you to the St. Regis and the incredible staff for making our vacation one we will never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches at the Riviera Nayarit, in a a 1500-acre resort and residential community, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an exquisite luxury resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our property features 120 accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. We offer an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel