The St. Regis Punta Mita by far has the most amazing service, views, and experience. We were greeted by Carl, Mike and the most hospitable staff. The Golf and Gourmet weekend experience was perfect-- the guys enjoyed their time golfing on the beautiful course and the girls enjoyed spa, beach, and pool time. The food and drinks exceeding our expectations and we were treated like VIP the whole trip. This resort is like no other... There are little villas and not a tall hotel. It's very private and the walk around the grounds is tranquil and filled with incredibile flowers and views of the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel