This place is magical. The grounds, the food, the beach, simply magical. My boyfriend and I went last summer in July to celebrate his birthday and to get away from LA for a week. It was low season so the property was extremely quiet and the hotel seemed a bit understaffed. That being said we had a few issues but those were immediately addressed by Michael O'Hara, the customer relations manager. He followed up on everything to the very last day at check-out. Staffers such as "Mike" make these luxurious hotels well worth the spend. Each room has a private butler literally at your beckon call, from room service to dinner arrangements to poolside. The beach is beautiful albeit a bit rocky, the hotel built a manmade section that is all sand bottom and it is roped off. We rode bikes into town daily and to neighboring hotels (including The Four Seasons) for a drink or breakfast....This is by far the best choice for Punta Minta. To Mike, Carl and our two butlers, thank you for an amazing stay. We will see you soon. Best, Mauricio and Jane...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel