We visited the St Regis Punta de Mita the first week of March and had an amazing time. Our room was the Junior Suite, which we loved. It had a wonderful soaking tub and outdoor shower that we used often. The bed was very comfy and the room came with butler service. Everything was fantastic throughout our visit from accommodations to service. On our final evening, we had the hotel chef prepare the fish the guys caught a few hours earlier and the butler served us on our patio. Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches at the Riviera Nayarit, in a a 1500-acre resort and residential community, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an exquisite luxury resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our property features 120 accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. We offer an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel