The St Regis Punta Mita is a true 5 star resort. I visited the nearby Four Seasons and find the St Regis to be a more attractive property. It appears that the St Regis Punta Mita is more for adults vacationing without children. Children activities and play ares are limited. The hotel rooms, grounds and service is opulent, and views are breathtaking. Punta Mita itself is secluded and very safe. About 30 mins by car to Sayulitas and 60 mins to Puerta Vallarta. The peublo of Punta Mita consists consists of local homes, a few seaside restaurants and a convenience store. The golf courses appear to be first class. I highly recommend the St Regis Punta Mita for discrete travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel