Had the opportunity to stay here for 3 days/2 nights. Fabulous location right on the beach. A refreshing change from staying in the city - Puerto Vallarta. Why? Well, no vendors on the beaches; peace & quiet at night for sleeping; gorgeous rooms, and we had a butler!!! Our favorite feature in our room: the outdoor shower! Loved all the choices of pools to swim in. I will say the pools were a bit on the chilly side! Excellent spa. Flooring is slippery, so be careful. A friend of mine fell in the showers there. Don't know why they put down such slippery tile. Anyway, we loved it there. Am sure we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches at the Riviera Nayarit, in a a 1500-acre resort and residential community, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an exquisite luxury resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our property features 120 accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. We offer an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel