We visited the St. Regis Punta Mita this Christmas vacation with our children and grandchildren.
This was our 4th trip to this wonderful property in the past 3 years. Previously, we would stay at the Four Seasons Punta MIta, but when the St. Regis opened up 3 years ago we happily switched to this hotel.
This past stay, because it was Christmas vacation the hotel was virtually full. Yet, we could not believe how wonderful our time there was. It was impossible to tell that the hotel was that 100% occupancy. There was never a time where we could not find the most comfortable lounge chairs to lie on and there was always a table available for the six of us at any time for lunch or dinner.
By the first day, every one of the hotel staff knew our names, even those of our grandchildren. The help is exemplary and could not do enough for you-from Gustavo one of our waters to Mr. Carl Emberson, the incredible general manager. They were always available to cater to our every need.
Other members of the staff to be commended include Nicolas Cejas, front desk manager, Alejandro Rivada, reservations manager, Mike O'Hara, food and beverage director, Angelica one of the concierges and Carlos a personal butler, to mentioned just a few.
Speaking of food-we had the most fantastic breakfast, delicious lunches and unbelievable dinners. Even if there was something you wanted that was not on the menu they would happily make it for you.
Tony, the activities director was amazing. Our grandchildren who are 7 and 10 were always kept busy, with Tony planning fun activities with the children. There were also many things planned daily for the adults-including yoga, cooking courses and water aerobics-truly unbelievable.
The spa at the hotel is really quite spectacular and offers relaxing massages, facials, manicures and other services. The fitness center is well equipped and we never had to wait to use any of the exercise machine.
In addition, there are pools for adults only, so if you want a quiet place to relax, it is available.
Lastly,- the rooms- as I previously mentioned are magnificent with beautiful view of the ocean, the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on, indoor or outdoor showers and large terraces where we often have breakfast when we chose we had it delivered to the room.
What more I can say! It was truly a vacation in paradise. In fact, we are returning in three weeks for ten more glorious days and needless to say we cannot more wait.
Richard and Vicki Freedman
Roslyn, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches at the Riviera Nayarit, in a a 1500-acre resort and residential community, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an exquisite luxury resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our property features 120 accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. We offer an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel