The service was impecable and the grounds were meticulously maintained. We were very impressed with the master suites ammenities and the ocean view. The location was perfect for us being far enough from town providing a quiet relaxing atmosphere, but only a short ride to town if we wanted to shop. The food was excellent and lunch menu changed daily with specials in the evening at the Royal restaurant. We ate 3 times in the main resort alacarte restaurants which were great but prefered the Royal alacarte. The staff was amazing. From the chief of staff to the housekeeping staff everyone was pleasant and eager to meet our every need. Could not have asked for anything more. Special thanks to Julio, Karina, Hilda, Manuel, Mario and Alfredo. You are the Best!
Chris, Valerie and Jake W.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita