My husband and I visited the hotel 2 weeks ago, this was our first time there and to be honest, based on the description in the web site, we assumed we wouldn't find loud teenagers, our mistake! Apparently teenagers decided to take vacation at the same time. We really liked the hotel, it is a really relaxing place where u can relax and enjoy ur couple :) only but will be the distances between the rooms and the rest of the hotel. Everything is far and u get to walk a lot. The spa, on the other hand, is awasome!!!!! Services are great and people is really nice. Also the spa facilities are beautiful and u get to enjoy the steam and the cold and hot jacuzzi. We spend a great time there, we definitely need to try it again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita