My husband and I have traveled in Mexico for many years, but this was the first time we had stayed in Punta de Mita. The location of Royal Suites is very beautiful, but you do need to know that it is a long way from Puerto Vallarta and even a fair distance from Bucerias. We took the local bus into the fishing village of Punta Mita one morning and enjoyed walking along the beach there. Because it was just after Christmas and New Year's, the entire resort was quiet, but that worked for us. In our opinion, the Royal Suites has a number of advantages because you can also go to all of the pools and restaurants over on the Palladium side. The Mexican restaurant patio is a perfect spot for viewing a sunset. After trying a few of the Palladium restaurants, however, we did prefer eating at our restaurant because it had many food choices and we could get into it at any time. The service from the hard-working waiters (thanks Hector, Humberto, and Tino) was fabulous! Even during a complete black-out power outage, the waiters just lit candles and kept right on serving us. The pool side servers were also wonderful (Macario was a great bartender and Daniel and Roman were like Energizer Bunnies delivering drinks to everyone). In fact, the entire resort has a professional staff, courteous and very warm. Our butlers Omar and Jesse were always helpful with giving us information. The staff really did make us feel comfortable and at home at this resort. The beach was gorgeous and very private.It often felt like we were on our own waterfront property until we got back closer to the resort. We took a whale watching & snorkeling excursion on a Pegaso Chartering sailboat and saw more than fourteen whales during the outing. My only comment is that the boat was moving so much with the chop, I would suggest that people think of bringing Gravol or Dramimine with them. I know I will from now on! The boat ride to Rhythms of the Night was fun because of the staff entertaining us with their singing and dancing on the way back. With every trip that we make to Mexico, we are always impressed with the warmth and generosity of the Mexican people. My husband and I would definitely recommend the Royal Suites to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita