We just returned from a trip in December to the all inclusive Royal Suites Punta Mita. We have been there several times in the past few years and keep coming back for several reasons, one of the uppermost being the wonderful, caring staff at this resort. Cesar is the new manager there and he was very nice and accommodating. Jesse was very attentive on our arrival as he was the rest of our stay. All the staff there are amazing and many feel like family to us. We usually eat in the restaurant right there because we enjoy the food and people like Alfredo (a real gentleman), Carlos, Hector, Miguel, Angel all treat us so well and we feel they are our amigos. The bar staff can't do enough for us and again Marcario, Oscar, Roman, Valeria (sp) are like good friends. (I wish that my Spanish was as good as their English). Can't say enough about ALL the staff. That combined with the beauty of the Bahia de Banderas will have us coming back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita