My wife and I spent a week here from December 20th. We are both mid forties with no kids. We were pleased with the room. It was big enough, always cleaned to perfection on time, and the pillow menu was a nice touch. I myself wouldn't have spent the 120 bucks a night for an upgrade to the master suite, but others we spoke to did and were pleased. The service at the front desk was prompt and courteous. Jesse was a help at all times, getting us to our room and sorting out reservations. We spent the majority of our time at the pool, as we didn't care for the beach layout. Pool service was for the most part good, some days better than others. Rafeal was an excellent bartender, and made a great cappucino. Service in the restaurant was great, Angel and all the others are very professional. The dinners were good, not great. We did enjoy lobster on a few nights, and I probably did have the best steak I've ever eaten in Mexico. We ate at 3 other ala cartes at the Palladium, and were quite happy, but never amazed. The house wine needs to be upgraded, but we brought our own from the Okanagan valley and it was never a problem for them to uncork it for us. The gardens around the resorts are beautiful, and well taken care of. I am glad we only spent 1 week, as I think we may have gotten a little stir crazy, and the resort is fairly secluded. We met some very nice people, enjoyed some sun and few drinks by the pool, and relaxed. In all a good trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita