This was our first trip to Mexico and the Royal Suites definitely helped make it a wonderful, memorable vacation. From the moment we walked in the lobby we were made to feel very welcome. The staff are absolutely AMAZING and I cannot say enough about the service. Our housekeeper, Vanessa, was so very pleasant and courteous and even took the time to teach my husband a little Spanish while she cleaned the suite - it's the little things like that that leave such good impressions of not only of that particular person but the country as well. The front desk clerks were so very accomodating and helpful, any blip in our holiday was pleasantly and quickly dealt with. And a special thank you to Julio who always made the effort to say Ola even if he was busy with something else, which was pretty much all the time! The staff in all the restaurants were top notch and I can't say enough about the Punta Mita restaurant - Alfredo and Carlos were absoutely terrific! Oh my gosh - the food! Someone on here said they were disappointed with the food, comparing it negatively with cruise ship food. Well - I also have been on numerous cruise ships and other all inclusives and must put a stop to that comment right away. The food was absolutely delicious and holds it own with any other trip I have been on. The vegetables had such wonderful flavours, the meats were tender, the presentation was great. I only wish I had remembered about the fondues....More about the restaurants: the spring rolls in the Bambu were delish! The best I have ever had. The guacamole in Viva Mexico was incredible, probably because one of our waiters made it right in front of us! And you can't beat the view from our own Punta Mita restaurant - what a way to start or end your day. The only thing that could be improved upon were the desserts - I have a sweet tooth and an addiction to chocolate, so a few more desserts like the chocolate souffle we so enjoyed one night would have been great, but there was always fruit aplenty as well as other offerings.
I would like to mention what a terrific idea the zoo is on the Pallidium side, we stopped by there every day to say ola to the animals who seemed well treated. I also loved the yoga on the beach and the Zumba classes, but It would be nice to have classes such as that on our own side. The music in the evenings was always very nice, a good way to unwind before bed. I want to mention the watersports staff as well, Peppe especially - he gave us our first surfing lesson and was very professional and a great teacher! We really enjoyed ourselves on the hobie cats and the boogie boards too.
The only downside was the distance from any excursions, and the fact that transportion was only included certain days - but for some people who only want to relax by the pool it is definitely an upside to be away from the central areas.
What a great hoilday! Thank you to all the staff at the Royal Suites Punta Mita! Hope to see you again soon.
Warren and Carolyn, April 12-19
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita