We were back at Palladium for the second time. First time we stayed on the Palladium side which was very good. This time we wanted a splurge so spent the few extra $$ to stay in the Royal Suites. It was well worth the upgrade with pool-side drink service as well as snacks and exceptional service everywhere from the room attendants to the wait staff in the restaurant to the bar tenders. Everyone is very friendly and attentive.
We loved the fact that we did not have to chase towels daily - there were plenty provided pool-side. The Royal Suites beach is not really good for swimming but the other beach is a short walk away.
The restaurant has a menu at every meal with a different selection daily for lunch and dinner so making reservations to the numerous A La Carte restaurants was not really necessary. The chef was excellent even making meals to order if not on the menu.
Overall a great vacation. We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita