i decided to book our honeymoon at this resort having stayed at other palladium resorts and been satisfied.this time i decided to book the royal suites as a treat ...the rooms were your basic palladium style can't complain specially since we spend very little time in the rooms the bottle service for the mini bar was great if you wanted to have a drink on your balcony before dinner. the pillow menu was a nice option although the feather pillow was the size of a throw pillow haha again not a big deal. we ordered room service once it arrived in 15 mins piping hot. onto the actual resort and service the resort layout is easy to navigate in the evening they have a little market which is fun the zoo was cute to we didnt spend much time on the palladium side as we had everything we needed on the royal side. drink service was awesome no matter where we decided to spend our day beach or pool Manuel and Marcieno made sure our drinks were full and always frosty you couldnt go hungry or thirsty with these amigos taking care of you. the resturant was also amazing hector, mario and tino made sure we were satisfied with every meal and we were.... you could always find something on the daily changing menu if not just ask or take the trip to the buffet.the butler service was a nice addition hilda and karrina were very accomodating.the ocean around this resort is quite rough if you surf then you will enjoy it snorkeling wasnt to great as the water is fairly cloudy. we came with transat with whom we usually travel with the on site rep victor was super nice. we opted for the option plus service it was great on the way there but not so much on the way back. puerto vallarta airport is one of the most sketchy airports i've been in and the service everywhere we went aside from the nice cleaning staff in the washroom was crazy the time share people try to get you before you find your travel rep as you go thro a corridor of sales reps before coming out to the travel reps if i had been a first time traveler i would have got on the wrong bus for sure. all in all aside from a heinous airport this was a nice vacation we came just to sit by a pool and enjoy scenery and thats all we did the great service and always hard working staff made it that much better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita