See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Normally stay at Hi and HI Express. this hotel is ok, but it is pretty old. the gym is not the best and they had some loud annoying music I had to ask to get turned down.
the bathroom is old and not the best shape. the drain in the tub didn't flow all that well.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesus S, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Torreon, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

Dear Rodolfo:

At first I would like to thank you for your preference and for the minutes taken to write a review of your stay.

I am sorry to hear the inconveniences you had in our hotel. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you had experienced. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the services we offer to our guests.

We value you as our guest and we hope you will consider us again and see the improvements made.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

The positives: a very comfortable bed and pillows, friendly staff, excellent housekeeper assigned to my room, loud but very effective air-conditioning. My room was clean, everything worked, and I enjoyed my 6 night stay.

Negatives: the breakfast was quite varied but I felt rather tasteless. The lobby area could use some new furniture. I unfortunately shared my shower one morning with a huge cockroach which I dispatched immediately. I did report it to the front desk, and they sent someone up to my room quickly to get rid of it.

I can also say that the hotel’s location has several good eating options within a few steps of the front door.

Although I might stay here again, I might also look for a newer property.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jesus S, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Torreon, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Jney777:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

I am sorry to hear the inconveniences you had during your stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you had experienced.

Looking forward to seeing you soon

Jesus S.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I have never been a fan of holiday express since they do not have much of a soul and neither did this but I want to give 5 stars anyway considering the value of money. The room is spacious and clean with shower and bathtub. Beds and pillows good. Breakfast has all you need and there is a small pool. Sure hotel is a bit worn down in places but never in a bad state. We will go back here to stay. Also location is great close to many good shops and restaurant. There could be a small fridge in the room. Washing machine that you can use.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jesus S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Torreon, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear Guest:

At first I would like to thank you for allowing us to host you in our property during your visit to Torreon and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

In addttion to, we would like to thank you for your comments about your stay here. I will share them with my associates so that they feel more engaged to attend all your requirements in your next visit.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Cordially

Jesús Salazar

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

A colleague booked this hotel, so it wasn't my choice.
Front desk staff very warm and welcoming. All hotel staff extremely friendly.
Adjoining restaurant (Martin's) very nice and convenient.
Too bad the hotel building, rooms, etc suffer from a lack of proper maintenance. This is an old, run down property. I'm sure it was ok back in 1990, but today it's just in a sad state.
Room linens were clean and that is the only compliment I can make about the room itself. This is an old, well used hotel that needs a complete remodel from wall-to-wall.
I'm surprised Holiday Inn allows its name to be connected to this property.
I suggest staying somewhere else. Good luck.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jesus S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Torreon, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Mr. Craig:

I am sorry to hear we could not accomplish your expectations. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you had experienced. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the services we offer to our guests.

We value you as our guest and we hope you will consider us again in the near future.

Cordially

Reviewed January 18, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the location was very convenient. However the amenities in the hotel room were not very impressive and, having stayed at a Holiday Inn before, I expected it to be slightly nicer.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jesus S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Torreon, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Dear Gaby:

At first I would like to thank you for your preference and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

I am sorry to hear that the amenities of the hotel were not impressive. Pease accept our sincere apology for that issue.