“Good Restaurant Nearby, Interior Courtyard Room”
Review of Galerias Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ciudad Obregon
Galerias Hotel
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I forgot to mention the name of the restaurant we liked in my earlier review of this hotel. Request the interior courtyard rooms. I felt safer there. The name of the restaurant we ate at as recommended by the front desk was Antojitos Las Delicias located on the corner of Allende y Durango we chose to take a taxi there very short 3 minute drive and leave our car with luggage in the safety of the confines of the hotel parking lot. There are photos posted of the restaurant in my review of it. Nice clean safe stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank takeme2vallarta
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Found it by chance. Priced at 399 pesos for the night. Includes cable tv, air conditioning, free internet wifi, computers in the common area, free coffee and cookies and great dining advise from the front desk. Located 1/2 block away from a large grocery store and near many restaurants a couple of blocks off Highway 15. They lock up the parking lot at night and it is secured by the perimiter of the hotel itself. You have to drive through a tiny opening to park your car in the interior courtyard and my car was parked right outside the window of my my cool, quiet hotel room. Great value for the money! And we were safe! So was the car. Never felt any element of danger. Will stay there again if traveling from the border through Mexico. Just what I was looking for. Thank-you God!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple