The Villas Arqueoloicas has been our home on many journeys to visit the pyramids of Teotihuacan and visit friends. Colorful and cozy, there are many things that make each stay enjoyable. The pool is refreshingly beautiful and well maintained with patio dining. The restaurant food is tasty with a good variety of mexican dishes; service is attentive. The coffee could be stronger. I recommend the green juice for breakfast.
There are meeting rooms to accommodate those in need. The bar can be a good meeting place for friends, but is not a hang-out to meet other people.
The rooms have a full size and single size bed. Plenty of hot water. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
The biggest drawback is the intermittent internet service. Some rooms on the far side have little to no service while the rooms near the front are typically connected.
What I really like about the location is that you may literally walk across the street and stand in awe of the ancient city of Teotihucan and gaze down the Avenue of the Dead (without entering the site. A great way to start the day. Also within walking distance is the village of San Sebastian which will provide foreign visitors a safe and entertaining stroll through a quaint Mexican village; don't expect souvenir shops however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan stands at the end of the Calzada de los Muertos (Avenue of the Dead), an ancient road at the center of Teotihuacan's archaeological site, one of the most important and beautiful in the world. Over the same roadway stands the magnificent Piramide del Sol (Pyramid of the Sun), arguably Mexico's most recognized landmark. Teotihuacan is located 26 miles northeast of Mexico City along the Mexico-Piramides highway, an excellent toll road built specifically to provide direct access to Teotihuacan from the city. The typical drive time is approximately one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan Hotel San Juan Teotihuacan
- Hotel Arqueologicas Teotihuacan