This pleasant hotel is only a stone's throw from the pyramids of Teotihuacan. It is much more attractive inside than from the outside. The pool is nice, as is the outside dining area. The staff was uniformly accommodating. Breakfast was the star here, in terms of cuisine. Enjoyed a fabulous massage in the hotel spa. Next time, I would book a hot air balloon ride over the pyramids, but we ran out of time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan stands at the end of the Calzada de los Muertos (Avenue of the Dead), an ancient road at the center of Teotihuacan's archaeological site, one of the most important and beautiful in the world. Over the same roadway stands the magnificent Piramide del Sol (Pyramid of the Sun), arguably Mexico's most recognized landmark. Teotihuacan is located 26 miles northeast of Mexico City along the Mexico-Piramides highway, an excellent toll road built specifically to provide direct access to Teotihuacan from the city. The typical drive time is approximately one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan Hotel San Juan Teotihuacan
- Hotel Arqueologicas Teotihuacan