This was our fourth Villas Arq (inc. Coba, Chichen Itza, Cholula), so we sort of knew what to expect. The rooms were pretty much the same as the other three - small, but clean, and nicely kept.
The great thing about this hotel is the location - staying right next to the Teotihuacan site means you are there early in the morning and late at night, before and after the day buses from Mexico City are there. So you can be there when things are much less crowded, and then rest in the heat of the middle of the day if you wish. (It wasn't too hot in November, but I imagine in summer that a cool place to retreat to might be really welcome...)
We had a car, so we were able to eat dinner at one of the restaurants in the little nearby town, but we ate breakfast at the Villas Arq, and it was pretty much an average meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan stands at the end of the Calzada de los Muertos (Avenue of the Dead), an ancient road at the center of Teotihuacan's archaeological site, one of the most important and beautiful in the world. Over the same roadway stands the magnificent Piramide del Sol (Pyramid of the Sun), arguably Mexico's most recognized landmark. Teotihuacan is located 26 miles northeast of Mexico City along the Mexico-Piramides highway, an excellent toll road built specifically to provide direct access to Teotihuacan from the city. The typical drive time is approximately one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan Hotel San Juan Teotihuacan
- Hotel Arqueologicas Teotihuacan