“Breakfast on the Plaza”

el Patio restaurant
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Patzcuaro
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tamasopo SLP Mexic o & Calistoga CA
“Breakfast on the Plaza”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Always a good choice for any meal, but breakfast is especially good. Huevos divorciado are great. Fun to watch folks on the plaze.

Visited April 2014

Berkeley, California
“kind and tasty”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

After a couple of days of food poisoning (from OTHER restaurants), my colleague and I were referred to this spot. Fantastic hospitality (they even delivered chicken soup to our hotel when we were sick) and very tasty food. Highly recommend the chicken soup and the pancakes!

Visited March 2014
Morelia
“Quiet, Comfortable Restuarant, but It Stops there!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times. Yesterday I returned to dine to get out of the rain while on a day trip from Morelia. I wanted a light lunch so I had guacamole with chicharons and Trasco soup. Was not even average! the Chicharons were old and limp, the guacamole was basically avocado mashed. The soup was bland. Will not go back even if it is raining.

• Visited October 2013
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“Small and wonderful”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I loved this little place. It has a nice menu with many Michoacán favorites. I was the single diner one evening, but there were several of the restaurant's family members and friends. The atmosphere was friendly, warm and welcoming....the food was very good.

• Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Disaagreable food.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I just went yesterday with my family. The service was ok,but the food was dissapointing. I had gone so many times before and the food was so much better. I guess they changed chef. Definitely, I don't recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited June 2013