We stayed 3 nights in the Hacienda as we were invited to a wedding downtown Lagos.
The place is fantastic. Marvelously renovated house and dependencies, superb swimming pool and very friendly people. We were a bit suspicious reading older comments but we can definitely say the service was top class. Food was very nice and also a good selection of wines. The staff was nice and the hotel manager, Luis, was most helpful and gave us a tour of the house when we arrived. We stayed in the Papa Poncho room in the main house and the room was perfect. Very high ceiling and a window with a marvelous view on the garden.
Prices are a bit higher than in the other places we visited in Jalisco but it was definitely worth it ( a strong Euro helps too :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Sepulveda, a rural mansion belonging to the Serrano family for three generations, originally built in 1684, has been a labor of love for Juan Alfonson Serrano who has spent the last 10 years preparing it for its new role as a premium hotel offfering the most authentic of hospitality experiences.The newly opened spa defies description and even the photos cannot do it justice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel Lagos De Moreno
- Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel And Spa Lagos De Moreno, Jalisco, Mexico