“Experience of a lifetime”

Huaxteca Hasta el Perro se Divierte
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
Rafting in Tampaon River from Ciudad Valles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a tour operator in Mexico with over 14 years of experience! We are located in the Huasteca region of San Luis Potosi state and offer white water rafting, rappelling, excursions to waterfalls of our region, & tours to visit the main attractions of the municipalities of Tamasopo, Xilitla, Aquismon, El Naranjo & Ciudad Valles. In 2010 we were awarded the prize "Best ecoturism company award" by the Federal Ministry of Tourism and the Tourist Promotion Council of Mexico. You will have a safe and fun trip with us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a first rate tour company. The guides always put safety first. This is my second time doing a full week tour, I should say I have booked tours the last two years. Mojarra is the next guide I have ever had. The office manager Lalo 3/4 will work with you on booming your tour and on suggestions. They will also move your schedule around of weather becomes a problem. I can't recommend them enough.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,379)
All reviews
"great rafting"
"one night"
"nice trip"

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

This a great place to stay with your family. I was thinking in a beach place... But beleive this guys have a great vibe and tours.

1  Thank Rubenram
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had a great time with my family! Its fantastic all new natural places and great people. We dont want to come back home.

I think the most important thing is people working here. All of them have a great vibe and disposed to help you all time.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This is an absolute must-do fOr anyone going to La Huasteca! If you want to make the most of your time there, go with these guys! They really make it worth your while. The packets are really good value and they manage to squeeze a lot of activity into one day. The guides are experienced, qualified and loads of fun. We took the rafting tour with them and it was the highlight of our trip. The guides looked after us all the way through the experience and it was amazing fun! Highly recommended!!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My partner and I were visiting Mexico City and decided to take an overnight bus to Cuidad Valles to see the Cave of Swallows and do some water sports. We contacted the company and communicated via email prior to arriving and it was definitely worth the overnight bus trips. Jumping off waterfalls and swimming in the Rio Mikos was exhilarating and fun. The Cave of Swallows and the caves behind the waterfalls were beautiful. But our guides were the best, they were accommodating, thoughtful, funny and informative. They ensured that we were safe and had a great time. I definitely recommend this company. It left us wishing we had more time to do more activities.