“Very good waffles and pancakes”
Review of La casa del waffle

La casa del waffle
Ranked #62 of 165 Restaurants in Ajijic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2014

How much can you say about breakfast but we had waffles and pancakes and they were excellent. The staff and service was good, we sat out side and got our food very quickly.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

just like home, great food, great price, great service, very close to the hotel danza del sol, you could consider this a dinner meal
break from Mexican food

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is obviously a breakfast/brunch/lunch place. We went for Sunday brunch and had to wait for about 20 minutes for a table.
We were seated outside, under trees. The service was speedy, the food good. There were many families there enjoying themselves, with well behaved children.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The other day, I dropped my daughter off at the Guadalajara Airport and decided to stop for breakfast there as I had an appointment later in Ajijic. I did not know where to go and had seen this restaurant. It looked open so I tried to go in but the manager said it would open in another 30 min. I had no were else to go, so I waited in my car. On the hour, I walked into the restaurant again, but I was turned away again as they said it would be another 15 minutes. It was opening time and everything looked ready and I could even smell the brewed coffee and bisquits cooking. Needless to say, I left and had a delicious breakfast down the street. I will NEVER go there again. Bad attitude and UNFRIENDLY.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

A sorry attempt to duplicate a US waffle house, doughy, overly sweet waffles. Poor coffee, over rated and over priced.