“best meat in town”

Ranked #31 of 152 Restaurants in Ajijic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bruno's Steakhouse EST. 1985
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Known Vicki for years ....has her own butcher ........I lve her steaks and "baseball" filet .........if you can , hit her on a night she has prime rib .....try other things on the menue as well ,

There are newer reviews for Bruno's Restaurant

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had lunch at 4:00......not a good time for lunch!!!! Maybe that is why our food was not up to our expectations.....my Parmesan chicken was slightly burnt and my husbands ribs were pretty "bony"....all in all we like the place and maybe next time we will pick a descent time for lunch!!!!

Kelton S, Manager at Bruno's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hey there
Thanks for your review.
Im awfully sorry that you and your husband did not enjoy your meal! Next time something is not up to par, let us know and we will gladly change it to something that you like. I hope this has not turned you away from trying us again!
Bruno's :)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Bruno's restaurant has built its reputation on the quality of it meat meals and trademark side orders like its corn-on-the-cob, baked potatoes and special salads. I wish they had more of a wine selection but what they have is good.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Kelton S, Manager at Bruno's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for your Awesome review Martin. We really appreciate it!
Were happy to inform you that we have now started adding alot more wines to our wine list.
Come check them out! :)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have eaten many times at Bruno's. I especially like the special attention from the owner Vicky; it's like meeting a long lost friend. I would recommend this restaurant to any one visiting Ajijic, ask for Vicky.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

A cute and funky restaurant, definitely one of my favorites in Ajijic and I live here full time. Enjoy a baseball cut steak cooked with a wonderful seasoning making it extra yummy. If you don't feel like a steak try the BBQ ribs which I consider the best Lakeside. All served with a big baked potato. Open everyday BUT closed Wednesdays and Thursdays.