“We Like the atmosphere.”
Review of Go Bistro - CLOSED

Go Bistro
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Stylish decor, great food & great service now on the ground floor...a must in ajijic!!
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We love the location and the décor. We have gotten to know Peter and enjoy his repartee. He is also a master with soups and there have been times the soup was our meal. I have never had a bad meal and I was amazed to hear he was serving dim-sum(a prior review). Dumplings are not dim-sum and I know for a fact, Peter makes his own. It upsets me when a self acclaimed expert who obviously doesn't know what he is talking about gives a bad review to a restaurant.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Place is really nice, the service is excellent, the Tuna, Delicious
however they say they sell Dim Sums and this is not at all close to a real one... I thought I had found a Dim sums place near GDL and this was not the case. They were unfrozen dumplings, I would dare to say they were from Costco....

Overall the food and service was good, not sure if I will go again when in Ajijic

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I guess it does! Beautiful, imaginatively designed space with glorious view of the lake. Peaceful yet artsy ambience. But really I'm writing about the food. I had the simplest of meals, 6 vegetarian dim sum dumplings and a small greek salad. But oh the skill in those simplest of dishes! This place as put together by Pedro is memorably incredible. Can't wait to return this week..

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I went o Go on the recommendation of this web site. It's a charming place run and managed by the owner who obviously takes pride in it. It specializes in small plates, but I had one - shrimp with fusilli, and was full, Excellent food.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Owned by a guy from Toronto who had 6 restaurants in the theatre district. WHat a creative menu. MAny assorted appetizers to choose from and if you are not adver¡nturous, there is a steak and potato. I had 3 appetizers to share with my husband (who predictably had the steak). A fab salad, a chicken satay and another veggie dish. I could not finish. THe owner is cordial and concerned over his guests unlike another restaurant in Ajijic that I have reviewed. The setting is intimate and cozy, like being in someones den. We loved it