“Personal Service!”
Review of Go Bistro - CLOSED

Go Bistro
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stylish decor, great food & great service now on the ground floor...a must in ajijic!!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband asked the owner to surprise him for his meal. He asked that the owner choose his meal and wines. Everything was WONDERFUL! Both my husband and the owner had a lot of fun that evening. We will definitely go back again! The few from the restaurant is not bad either.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were fortunate enough to go to GO restaurant in Ajijic three times this winter. The staff are professional, the food is great and the menu changes with specials each week. I love their martinis. The view is good of the lake. English spoken. Pedro, the owner and chef, oversees everything and runs a great restaurant!

2  Thank SusanaAjijic
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This restaurant up on the hill, on the 3rd floor offers views of the city and lake that are extrodinary. The food is fine dining with special menu's each night. The staff is wonderful and the owner delightful in his approach to each guest. Not to miss on your trip to Ajijic.

1  Thank crescentloft
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We loved this meal and this restaurant. Stunning views and setting, courteous, friendly service, fantastic menu ( we had the Indian specials which were outstanding). RUN to GO.

Lisa Wright

1  Thank Lisajowright
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The selection was good .. The owner explained the creations and was very helpful.. the soups were tasty and everyone at my table enjoyed their dinner. Other people in my group went on my recommendation and enjoyed the experience too

3  Thank Steve B