Adobe Walls Inn
$71
$69
$40
  • Pool
La Nueva Posada(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
$61
La Riberena(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
$88
$62
Hotel Casa Blanca(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Breakfast included
Ajijic Suites on Hidalgo(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
$50
Hotel del Pescador(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
$72
$67
Hotel Perico(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Pool
Casa de la Abuela(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
$45
All reviewswonderful familyentire monthaccommodating hostsdining area islake chapalagranolawould definitely stay here againwonderful experienceperfect locationhome away from homeguadalajara airportgreat hostseach morningother guestskimberleykimberlyhacienda
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We try to pick B&B's whenever we can as there is such a warm hosptiable feeling when you come to them and they are much more attentive to your special requests. This place is no acception. The house is very much like a hacienda with a courtyard in the center and the home all surrounding the courtyard. Our room was very comfortable and has a very comfortable bed, which is really important to us. The decor of the place is very "old world mexico" in a highly fashionable sense. The owners have two younger daughters, 3 dogs, 2 cats and are all very welcoming of visitors. You almost feel like you've come home to visit your family and are a part of all the comings and goings of what goes on in a normal family. They are all delightful. The location is ideal for walking all over the village. It's only 1 long block from the lake.

Room Tip: They have rooms upstairs and down stairs. They have rooms both off the street and on. However, this road is not a thoroughfare.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Janice W
Reviewed February 4, 2012

By chance I found Adobe Walls, as the costs for my trip mounted and I focused on value. What I found upon my arrival was an enchanted setting where Kimberly and Don had lovingly restored a hacienda to a level of beauty and charm that one would expect to pay dearly to inhabit for a stay in wonderful Ajijic.

And somehow they achieved the perfect balance of informality and service without ever being intrusive while anticipating my needs and providing a level of comfort and relaxation that made me feel at home. My seven day stay was wonderful and I had no difficulties, but I understood that I was staying with people of character who would come to my aid if I needed help outside of Adobe Walls. With over 40 years of travel behind me, their B and B and character stand out as truly unique in every measure. To say that I recommend them and their property is an insufficient cliché. This is THE place to stay in Ajijic. Look no further!

Room Tip: All rooms are unique with their own unique charm.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Steven S
Reviewed December 13, 2011

My wife and I recently enjoyed a six-night stay at the Adobe Walls Inn. What a beautiful place! A lovely setting with great views of the lake and mountains. Our cozy, nicely appointed room (Zorro's Hideaway) conjured up images of old Mexico. We were well-attended to by the very nice couple that owns the inn. We delighted in our interactions with their two sweet daughters and three dogs. An excellent value as well. I highly recommend this inn to anyone considering a visit to Ajijic.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike P
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Great house and location. Comfortable with a wonderful family tending to your needs. Laura and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JoeD34104
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Adobe Walls Inn has everything you could want, including: 2 charming, but unobtrusive children; 2 also charming, but unobtrusive dogs; & a very sweet kitten who adopted the owners' family on the younger child's recent birthday. My husband & I felt at home immediately. The property is historically significant, located on an original grant of land from the King of Spain & lived in by members of the original family until the current owners bought it & turned it into a B & B in 2009. It hosts a friendly & interesting international clientele. www.adobewallsinn.com

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple