“I could eat breakfast, lunch and dinner here!”

Roberto's Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 145 Restaurants in Ajijic
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
“I could eat breakfast, lunch and dinner here!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love, love, love this restaurant. Great food, wonderful ambiance, and friendly staff. The restaurant has both inside and outside sitting areas, the tables outside are in the middle of a garden, and there is always a gentle breeze to enhance the sound of the fountain. Roberto is a wonderful host, and the staff are always great. I have been there so often I have tried almost everything on the menu, and have not been able to find fault with anything. This is where I take my family and friends when they visit.

• Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
“Family friendly”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I'm surprised to find that this place isn't ranked higher. It was an awesome place with staff who went out of their way to accommodate my 14 month old daughter. The food was better than delicious! The service gets two thumbs up! The atmosphere was comfortable. Of all the places my family ate at in Ajijic, this was our favorite and most family friendly.

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“A beautiful place”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Roberto's may have the distinction of being the most beautiful restaurant in Ajijic. The ambiance one you are past the great doors is stunning and relaxing, all emphasized by the gentle sound of the waterfall. The service matches the wonder of the atmosphere, and Roberto himself is present and making sure all is well. The food is good, very good, but does not reach the level of the ambiance and service. I had a panko crusted grouper which was quite good, but my partner's lamb was pedestrian. Nonetheless, if you want a romantic evening, this is good place to ty.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Michael G
Ajijic, Mexico
“Wonderful ambiance, great food, good service”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We love to eat lunch at Roberto's. The food is always good. The last time I visited I tried the oysters. I am picky about oysters and these were cooked just right. The atmosphere is wonderful, private and very classy, and the service attentive. We are having guests for the holidays and this is one of the places on our list to take them while they are here. Roberto's has quickly become one of our go-to places to eat. I can highly recommend.

• Visited December 2013
Ajijic, Mexico
“A great variety of dishes”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant has a lot of comfortable and clean dining areas. Out in the garden and inside. On most evenings they have someone playing the keyboard. The menu is usually a one pager. Their entrees are reasonably priced, but the portions vary in size from time to time, but regardless, the quality is great. They often have specials such as 2 meals for the price of 1.... They also serve a nice variety of both red and white wines. Reservations are a must on weekends.......

Visited October 2013