“Perfect Stay...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quinta del Sol

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ajijic
Quinta del Sol
Ranked #3 of 26 Ajijic B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Perfect Stay...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a wonderful place to stay! I was in town for several days visiting family and friends. I stayed at Quinta del Sol for 5 nights, and they were perfect: a beautiful room, an incredibly comfy bed, a lovely, private balcony overlooking the lush garden and breakfast every morning that was unforgettable. Freshly squeezed juices, home-baked biscuits and breads, pancakes, french toast, fresh fruit, smoothies, eggs, bacon..whatever your heart desires. An amazing start to the day. And, Eleanor, (the amazing chef and consummate host) helped with any and every question about -what to do in town or in the larger area, which restaurants to try, what bus to catch, where to shop, market day, etc. It was wonderful experience and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
spring lake, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed here on a much needed relaxing get away to warm weather! Wow! We loved every minute of being in Ajijic. Eleanor was a wonderful hostess. Her breakfast was always fabulous. We didn't need to eat again until dinnertime! She had wonderful suggestions of restaurants and things to do in the area. All of the rooms looked lovely. We stayed in the Casita and loved the privacy. The gardents were very well kept and the pool was a welcome treat. We certainly hope to be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Port Elgin
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I stayed at Quinta del Sol for a week when visiting friends in Ajijic. It was positively wonderful! The room was very good looking over the yard and swimming pool with a fabulous breakfast prepared from scratch by Eleanor.... who is lovely. Would recommend this B&B fully to anyone!

Room Tip: I stayed (as a solo) in the upstairs room overlooking the garden,, it was great! Noise in the morni...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife and I spent two weeks at Quinta Del Sol for our first anniversary which was very romantic. We enjoyed the full breakfast every morning. We loved the immaculate grounds and socializing at the fireplace at night was fun and relaxing. Our room was 'the Casita' which was roomy, clean, and comfortable. Eleanor's advice for restaurants and shopping was invaluable. We are already planning for next January to visit again.
Don and Ellie :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
oregon
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed with Eleanor for five nights in January. Quinta del Sol is perfect. This little jewel is charming, quiet, clean and secure. Eleanor, the owner, is gracious and giving. She serves up unbelievably good breakfasts.
She is also very involved in the local community, and especially committed to helping a nearby orphanage. We wish we could give her six stars!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lariatrambler
Shanghai
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Just spent 3 days at Quinta del Sol Eleanor is a dedicated and thoughtful hostess who runs a great B&B. Went out do f her way to find out what I ate and liked and spent time with me to ensure my questions were answered about the local area. If I go back will certainly make palms to return to Quinta del Sol.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Jefesito
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I came here to celebrate my Wedding anniversary and it was the most enjoyable time I ever spent in Ajijic...

I'm in love of this house...this is the most beautiful B&B I've known.

I only have to thank all the kind attentions received by the owner, since the very moment I contacted her for the reservation. I enjoyed a looooooot those delicious and complete meals for breakfast with fresh ingredients, not like in most places where you get only bad coffee and a piece of toast..

All the details in this B&B really make the difference among other places, the ultra comfortable room with fireplace, the huge and soft bed, the private terraza in the room, the great meals, everything clean and in place, the living room and dinning room with the fireplace and stone walls made me feel in a castle, and of course and more important the fine attentions of the owners.

You have to try it!!!

I can wait to be there again to spend another fantastic weekend...

Room Tip: Choose the MAriposa room in the second floor, with the fantaastic private Terraza, which has a great...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Luis R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ajijic
Real de Chapala
#4 of 8 in Ajijic
Casa Tres Leones
Casa Tres Leones
#2 of 26 in Ajijic

Been to Quinta del Sol? Share your experiences!