“Typical Buffet Fare”

Dining options: Reservations
Merritt Island, Florida
“Typical Buffet Fare”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went for the Saturday Buffet, available from 2 until 6 pm. This was my first visit. I liked their off-the-main-drag location and the (somewhat limited) outside seating in front. The buffet was adequate in their number of entree selections, offering the typical buffet options; egg rolls, chicken wings, sweet & sour pork, fried rice, chow mein noodles and a beef/broccoli dish. There was egg drop soup which was tasty, and the egg rolls were pretty good, too. There was sliced fruit as part of the buffet, but the green salad wasn't put out until we were leaving. Nothing out of the ordinary, and as I am not a big fan of buffets, perhaps ordering from the menu would have been a better choice to secure something a little more unique.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Creighdo

Ajijic, Mexico
“Great food, but found a metal nut in my chicken wing”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We used to come here all the time. But one day while biting into a chicken wing I encountered a metal nut in the wing. I started chewing felt something hard and pulled it out of my mouth and it was a metal nut. All that was said to us was " wow that shouldn't of been in there." No discount no free dinner no I'm sorry and so we haven't been back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Michele V
Ajijic, Mexico
“Chinese in Mexico!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I have had better in Seattle and San Francisco; but hey, we r in Mexico! And, it is good. My fav is the Mongolian Beef: very tender, not too spicy. Service is always good, and we do take-out too.
Drinks are just okay. There are better margaritas in town. The location is away from the main plaza and up the hillside. Plenty of parking. I do not do buffets; but hear it is good. Their sweet & sour soup is very tasty!

• Visited February 2014
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Saturday is buffet day”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Once a week, the restaurant puts out an all-you-can eat buffet, which happened to be the day I visited--Saturday. It cost about 85 pesos (7 USD). The selection wasn't bad. They had egg rolls, sweet & sour pork, chicken, noodles, rice, and an assortment of salads and fruit. The restaurant is clean and comfortable, but a bit out of the way, located uphill on the street Encarnacion Rosas. I only found it because I was staying in a house one block up.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Hansblix
Georgetown, Texas
“Good chinese restaurant considering the location”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This venerable restaurant is the local standard destination for Chinese food. Probably wouldn't make it in Chinatown, but serves good Chinese food at reasonable prices. Nicely Chinese style decorated interior, good ambience, pleasant staff, varied Chinese menu; large portions, e.g., the very good chow mien for two includes large rice bowls and could serve three with average appetites. Has a parking lot, has takeout service.

• Visited November 2013