“What Can I add About this Great Restaurant?”
Review of Ajijic Tango

Ajijic Tango
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Ajijic
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Olathe
“What Can I add About this Great Restaurant?”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

In the summer, it gets difficult for some restaurants in Ajijic to keep their doors open; but not Tango. The place is bustling all summer long and the reason is simple. This restaurant consistently serves some incredible meals at an amazingly reasonable price. Now, in full disclosure, i've only had one menu item here - the filet mignon for two. After we tried this once, we were hooked. This is 21 oz of tender, well seasoned beef. We life to order it with steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes. We always take enough of the filet home to have at least one more meal, sometimes two. When we've gone with friends, they've tried other dishes and always raved about their meals. The salmon looks delicious and I've heard some really good things about the vegetarian lasagna. Oh, one of these days, we'll try something new!

oh, and the price for this great meal? Add a glass of wine for me and tea for my husband and la cuenta is about $260 pesos (or $22-$23 usd) - UNBELIEVABLE.

Washington DC
“Still dreaming of the steak”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Steak! Go, order it medium rare with a side of provecal (olive oil, parsely, garlic) fries and delight. Cooked to perfection, melts in your mouth, seasoned beautifully, bravo!

Lillooet, Canada
“Wonderful service and fabulous food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I went to Tango based on recommendations from friends. The service was great, the food was fabulous and the wine selection was better than expected. It's a must for visitors to Ajijic

• Visited March 2013
Reno, NV
“I love this restaurant!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a great place to meet friends and have a good meal. Guess what? They even have
sweetbreads, which I seldom see on a menu AND they are delicious. Lots of other choices
of course. One of my friends ordered five meals to go! Ha ha - She doesn't like to cook,
but likes good food. Tourists love this place, but so do we regulars.

Aguascalientes, Mexico
“Wow!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

What can I say...for the price of our meal we got much more than we expected. Amazing service, friendly and attentive. The food.... our steak for 2 was perfectly prepared and came with two side dishes, we chose the vegetables and papas providential. The accompanying rolls were tasty and served before the main dishes were served, seconds were brought at no charge. We will most definitely return! The value? 26 oz Filet Minon for 2....203 MXN! The rest of the menu likewise a great value.