We arrived in the evening, which I dont recommend due to the lack of street lighting. However, when we awoke we found that we were overlooking the dunes and the beach. The hotel was above average for the non-touristic zone location. Big spacious rooms. Internet only in the lobby and courtyard, not in the rooms. Better to pay upon arrival than book online, the prices are cheaper and theres more than enough rooms. This is the place where you want to bring your off-road vehicles and toys. Great beach for laying out if you wouldnt be afraid of being run over. This is a beach for playing with your toys not getting a suntan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incredible Ocean View, Great Sunsets and quiet relaxing place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Mision Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Inn At San Quintin Hotel Valle De San Quintin
- Hotel Mision Santa Maria San Quintin, Mexico