Have stayed here before; the rooms are large with comfy beds. The cleaning is being done badly, however. There was dried vomit like substance on the bathroom door and the floor was dirty. The place showed real promise a year or so ago, but sadly it is not being kept up. The people in the dining room are charming and the food is above average. It's worth staying here for some nice staff and the beautiful setting if you can look past the indifferent housekeeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incredible Ocean View, Great Sunsets and quiet relaxing place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Mision Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Inn At San Quintin Hotel Valle De San Quintin
- Hotel Mision Santa Maria San Quintin, Mexico