The new name for this hotel is Mission Santa Maria. The new ownership is looking to be very promising. The gardens have been replanted and will be lovely. The hotel has been spiffied up quite a bit from its La Pinta days. The rooms and corridors are massive! The views are stunning from every room. Money has been spent where it matters in comfy beds and better quality sheets and towels than usually found in the old La Pinta/Desert Inn hotels. The room prices are very reasonable and the restaurant excellent quality and value. This will be our stopping place from now on when we do our annual Baja trek. The staff are charming and go out of their way to be helpful. This could be a destination resort. Our standard poodle gives it high marks for the beautiful beach where she chased her ball until exhausted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Incredible Ocean View, Great Sunsets and quiet relaxing place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Mision Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Inn At San Quintin Hotel Valle De San Quintin
- Hotel Mision Santa Maria San Quintin, Mexico