“Relaxing stay at B&B in Baja Wine Country!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
mgshofman...
San Diego, California
“Relaxing stay at B&B in Baja Wine Country!”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Ann was the perfect host for a relaxing stay at the B&B. Very quiet, nicely decorated rooms and beautiful landscaping. Perfect for a weekend getaway!

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Markus, thank you for your kind words and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. That's what we are here for. Please come again soon!
Pensky88
San Diego, California
“Delightful, small and out of the way get away.”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed here for a nearby wedding.
The accommodations were nicely furnished and our room (garden room) overlooked an open field with grazing horses and a walking trail.
It is a short walk on a dirt road to Vina Cava Winery (for wine tasting) and the Troika food truck for an excellent lunch. It is also near a Michelin stared restaurant, Corazon de Tierra.
Ann, the proprietor, is extremely friendly and helpful. A healthy continental breakfast is provided.
If you want quiet and solitude, this is an excellent choice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Your age range 65+
Nov 3, 2017
It was a pleasure meeting you both, and I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay so much! That's what we are here for!!! Please come again soon and thank you so much for taking your time to post your kind comments.
dmhallida...
Paso Robles, California
“Retreat getaway”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

this was our second stay at this lovely little getaway. It's quiet, it's clean, and does a wonderful job of taking good care of us, helping arrange meals and transportation, giving us helpful hints about places to go and things to see. While off the beaten track a bit this was our second stay because we liked it so much the first time!

Date of stay: September 2017
Sep 21, 2017
Debra, I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay so much. It's our pleasure to make your getaway fabulous. Come again soon to your home away from home in Guadalupe Valley.
Jaime F
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Anne has a great place, with beautiful rooms, and she is on top of everything to make sure you have an amazing experience!!

She helped us with reservations, and amazing recommendations that made our trip unforgettable!

Date of stay: August 2017
Aug 21, 2017
Jaime, it was my pleasure! I'm so happy to know that you enjoyed your visit and I am looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful wife again soon.
KaraPNW
Bellingham, Washington
“Relaxing Getaway!”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed at Ann's place for an event at Vena Cava. It was very close and convenient; we walked to the event. Ann was a great host, providing lovely fresh breakfasts and great area suggestions. We loved her homemade wine and local olives (available in her minibar). Did I mention she had a glass of wine poured for us upon arrival? Only wish we had more time to spend at Ann's place!

Date of stay: June 2017
Jul 15, 2017
Kara, it was my pleasure to host you and your husband! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your breakfasts, my wines and your stay....do come again soon! There are lots of great restaurants and wineries for you to discover in our beautiful valley!
Melissa-A...
Mexicali, Mexico
“Our new favorite place”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Every time we go to Valle de Guadalupe we stay in a different place. But after visiting VinoPhiliac we aren't staying anywhere else. Very comfortable beds, beautiful views, nice walks, peaceful sleep and the best hostess in the valley (Ann).

Date of stay: July 2017
Jul 13, 2017
Melissa, it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Guests like you make it all worthwhile! I'm looking forward to your next visit, and there are lots more wonderful food and wine spots I can share with you.
WilliamS2...
San Diego, California
“Relaxing respite less than 2 hours from San Diego”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed two nights over the Memorial Day weekend and couldn't have had a better time if we tried. Ann was a real part of our being able to relax. Not only did she provide delicious restaurant recommendations suited to our tastes, but she also guided us to some of the best wineries. Her communication was timely and practical. Not only did she give us flawless directions to her tucked away B&B, but she got us reservations at a fantastic restaurant even before we arrived. The B&B was just what my wife and I needed. A comfortable oversized bed, a nice breakfast composed of fruit and homemade breads. The mile drive off the paved road was certainly worth the car wash on our return to the city. I wish all of our vacations felt as much like a vacation as this one did. Thank you Ann!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Jun 9, 2017
I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your visit to our little slice of paradise, and that you were able to truly relax while you were here. I'm always happy to share my knowledge of the local area, and I look forward to your next visit. You and your wife were a joy to host!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing