“Loved it as always.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melissa-A...
Mexicali, Mexico
“Loved it as always.”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Had a great time! The room is very nice and the bed super confortable. The perfect place to forget about the weekdays and enjoy a peaceful stay.

Ann is the best host in the Valley! She always makes great recommendatations for dinner and other activities and our kids had a blast with kites she let us borrow. Looking forward to visit again soon.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 29, 2018
Alan and Melissa, it's always great to see you and your family! And lots of fun for me to see you all enjoying the kites and the doggies. We're all looking forward to your next visit, and thank you very much for your kind words. Our goal is for you to relax and enjoy when you are here in your home away from home. See you soon!
Rachel D
“Nothing less than incredible”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

First of all, ann and her staff make this an oasis! They are kind and helpful with everything and anything from delicious treats to making reservations for us. The accommodations are comfortable and we have no complaints. And I must say her collection of sweet doggies was a plus as well. Only wish we could have stayed longer

Jun 19, 2018
Rachel, you and your friends were a joy to host and my staff and I are looking forward to your next visit! I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us - that's what it's all about. I have lots of other suggestions for new and delicious restaurants and wineries for next time.
28unnamed
San Diego, California
“Peace and tranquility in the wine valley.”
Reviewed December 14, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

If you're looking for a peaceful getaway in the country, look no further than Vinophilliac Bed and Breakfast! You have sweeping views of the distant hillside and horse pastures and clear blue skies. The rooms are oozing with warmth and charm. You are only minutes away from vineyards and wine tasting and yet you feel a million miles away from the hectic world.
Owner and host is Ann, who could not be more attentive and accomodating to your every need but then disappears and leaves you your space to relax and enjoy.
I highly recommend this place off the beaten path!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 15, 2017
Nancy, I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay! We've put a lot of love and care into making our accommodations comfortable and beautiful, and, as an on-site owner, it means the world to me when my guests are happy. Do come again soon and enjoy our little slice of paradise.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing