“A great experience”
Review of Malarrimo Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Guerrero Negro
Malarrimo Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Guerrero Negro
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I would recommend this place for any traveler. I stayed here on my way down Baja and on my way back. You can also camp or rv park in the back/side and there are facilities for that. They had free wifi and a nice restuarant. Satalite tv with interesting stations. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Lizz92106
There are newer reviews for Malarrimo Motel

Reviewed August 16, 2010

I came with the Flying samaritans org (to give medical service in Jesus Maria), it was a pleasure arriving to the hotel after a long day at the clinic.
The food was eccellent as well as the service, the staff took extra time to explain and answer any questions about the town and historye with a smile:-), rooms where very clean and comfortable, lovely wood curving decor on wood work.
I will efinatly come back around March for a Whale watching trip with my family, Thank you very much for everything,
Ruti Lopata-Kurzweil

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2010

This place is basic like all hotels in Guerrero negro, but has character and is one of the older and better established joints in town. The food is great. Actually, food is stupendous. I have always been at restaurant on quiet nights and received great service and personalized meals. The place costs a few dollars more than some competitors, but is best place in town. Might as well have the best!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2010

I walked into the restaurant and the miserable lighting,cold ,echoing feeling put me off eating there so I cannot comment about the food.One observation about the menu.They only serve fish fillets,which, being somebody who enjoys a whole fish not a bit of one was an additional turnoff.
The rooms were adequate but lacking aircon we had to leave window open so very noisy.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I stayed in Guerrero Negro for a night. Fantastic hospitality, internet service is strong, room and bathroom were clean; for the price and location, I don't know how you can find a better deal. I wrote about my trip here in detail, as part of an adventure exploring Baja: http://www.cyrusisboard.com/2010/02/great-baja-california-odisea.html

Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2009

The room was very clean and comfortable; very good value overall. The restaurant was excellent!! I had fresh seafood there on the way down, and spent the night on the way home to get some more... The halibut Vera Cruuz was incredible!

Just don't wash yo0ur vehicle while you are there. It's the manager's pet peeve!!

Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2009

I've stayed here in my RV -- I like it!

First time in a room, and have stayed at El Carracole in the past.

I like this place. Basic, clean, great food at the restaurant and great location.

It's on the right hand side as you come into town. I know they fill up as I've been here when they are crowded.

Wireless Internet from my room and TV with some English channels.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
Hotel Los Caracoles
Hotel Los Caracoles
#3 of 5 in Guerrero Negro
Hotel Villas Mar y Arena Ecotours
Hotel Villas Mar y Arena Ecotour...
#1 of 4 in Puerto San Carlos
Hotel Los Pescadores
Hotel Los Pescadores
#1 of 4 in Los Barriles

Been to Malarrimo Motel? Share your experiences!